I am co-organizing two-day drop-in sessions about open science and research data management at the School of Arts, Design and Architecture of Aalto University. You are welcome to join us and learn how to make your research and artistic outputs more visible and boost your academic career!
When: October 30-31 at 12pm-4pm
Where: Aalto, Väre building
Find solutions to open science, research data management and copyright issues:
- How to comply with your funders’ and university’s requirements about open access publishing and data management.
- How to find open media on the web and how to define Creative Commons -licences you need.
- How to share code, publish data in the Research Catalogue, get more citations.
- How to apply funding from Aalto Open Access Fund and other funders.
- How to write the Data Management Plan (DMP).
- How to get an ORCID iD and distinguish yourself from other researchers.
- Get to know open access in practice, e.g. the local tools and services we provide you.
We hope to see you there!